SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF COURAGE
- It takes a lot of courage to stand up to a bully.
- A bully may use force, but courage will help you to withstand it.
- You don’t have to fight to show courage.
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF HONESTY
- Being honest keeps your conscience clear.
- Dishonesty hurts people, especially those closest to you.
- Honesty is always the best policy, even if you get in trouble.
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF PATIENCE
- You can minimize frustration by being patient.
- Being patient keeps you calm and increases your concentration power.
- Patience brings you peace amidst difficulty.
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF STRENGTH
- You don’t need big muscles to show strength.
- Strength of character is your greatest strength.
- When you have strength of character, other people will use their strength to help you.
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF LEADERSHIP
- You shouldn’t follow people blindly because it can lead you into trouble.
- Being a good example is showing leadership.
- True leaders only lead people in a positive direction.
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF FOLLOWING
- Following rules and directions is not as important as following your conscience.
- When you follow your conscience, you will know what is right and wrong.
- Following your conscience will lead you to helping others and doing good things.
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF CLEANLINESS
- Being clean and organized makes you feel better.
- Cleanliness brings about clarity in whatever you do.
- Everyone has to do their part in keeping things clean.
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF MANNERS
- Having good manners is more than just saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’.
- Using kind words and gestures together is an excellent way to show good manners.
- Good manners create smiles, happiness, and good feelings.
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF GOODNESS
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF HONOR
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF SURRENDER
SHIVAM & HIS STORY OF CHARACTER