KEISHA & HER STORY OF SHARING
- It creates conflict when people don’t share.
- You can have more fun when you share with others because you can do things together.
- When you share things with others, you will create happiness all around.
KEISHA & HER STORY OF POSITIVITY
- When you have a positive attitude, you think, speak, and act like you can do things.
- Saying things like ‘yes,’ ‘I can,’ and ‘I will’ are all signs of positivity.
- Positivity can be the difference between success and failure in anything you do.
KEISHA & HER STORY OF TOLERANCE
- Being able to accept all kinds of differences is a sign of tolerance.
- Making fun of people because they are different is not being tolerant.
- When you are tolerant, you will create peace and harmony wherever you are.
KEISHA & HER STORY OF SELF-CONTROL
- Overeating is unhealthy and a sign of poor self-control.
- When you don’t have self-control, you not only hurt yourself, but you can hurt others.
- Having self-control will have a big, positive effect on your life.
KEISHA & HER STORY OF HEROISM
- Ordinary people doing extraordinary things to help others is a show of heroism.
- Good parents are great examples of heroes.
- Heroes always display human values in action.
KEISHA & HER STORY OF FAITH
- Faith begins where hope ends, but hope never really ends because faith protects it.
- When you have faith, you will accept whatever happens and choose to be happy.
- Faith is always accompanied by hope and love, and together they create miracles.
KEISHA & HER STORY OF HELPING
- When you see someone in need, you should help them.
- Amazing things happen when good people work together to help others.
- You become a part of whatever you help with, so be sure to help others to do only good things.
KEISHA & HER STORY OF SERVICE
- True service is not about money, name, or fame, but helping others.
- The purity of your intentions matter when doing service.
- You will gain a wealth of human values when doing service.
KEISHA & HER STORY OF OPEN-MINDEDNESS
KEISHA & HER STORY OF WATCHING
KEISHA & HER STORY OF VICTORY
KEISHA & HER STORY OF LOVE