ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF TEAMWORK
- There are some things in life you cannot accomplish without using teamwork.
- Teamwork requires self-sacrifice of your ideas, time, talent, and/or possessions.
- When you work together as a team, you can achieve way more than you can alone.
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF THANKFULNESS
- You should be thankful for the things you have, even if you don’t have a lot.
- Thankfulness brings contentedness.
- Being thankful makes you and the people around you feel good.
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF PERSEVERANCE
- Having perseverance helps you to overcome pain and challenges.
- When you persevere, the fear of pain and failure disappears.
- Perseverance can be applied by anyone to achieve success.
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF ACCEPTANCE
- You should always try to stop bad actions, but still accept that they can and will happen.
- You can accept that people do bad things, but you should still continue to do good.
- Acceptance of any circumstance brings peace of mind.
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF DEDICATION
- Dedication to something requires that you prepare, show commitment, and work hard.
- When you show dedication to your team or group, it influences others to do the same.
- You have a better chance of success in a task or cause, if you are dedicated to it.
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF DUTY
- Duty requires that you correct your mistakes.
- Fixing or replacing things that you break is doing your duty.
- When you clean up after yourself, you are being dutiful.
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF PERCEPTION
- Your five senses help you to perceive the world around you.
- Your perception of the world around you affects how you think, speak, and act.
- The better the things you let in through your five senses, the better your perception will be.
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF SELFLESSNESS
- To think of others before yourself is selflessness.
- You have the power to choose to be selfless.
- When you are selfless, many people benefit, including yourself.
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF FOCUS
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF DEVOTION
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF UNDERSTANDING
ELIZABETH & HER STORY OF VALUES