CJ & HIS STORY OF COMPASSION
- Helping others who need it is a sign of compassion.
- Showing compassion relieves the suffering of others.
- Acts of compassion create a lot of goodness in the world.
CJ & HIS STORY OF FRIENDSHIP
- Caring, sharing, helping, and listening are all important aspects of friendship.
- It is in the giving of friendship that makes it special.
- True friendship does not expect anything in return.
CJ & HIS STORY OF POLITENESS
- Politeness is more than just saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’.
- Being polite starts by being nice and listening to your parents.
- When you are polite, you bring about peace and happiness.
CJ & HIS STORY OF DISCIPLINE
- Discipline can be imposed or it can be self-directed.
- Self-discipline is the highest form of discipline.
- With self-discipline you can overcome many challenges and achieve success.
CJ & HIS STORY OF BROTHERHOOD
- Looking out for, listening, and respecting others are important aspects of brotherhood.
- You don’t need to be related to show brotherhood to someone else.
- When you share brotherhood with a stranger, it can change their life.
CJ & HIS STORY OF CONTENTMENT
- When you are content, you are at peace and happy with your life as it is.
- Being content still means that you try your best, but you accept the results.
- If things don’t go your way, contentedness helps you focus on still being a good person.
CJ & HIS STORY OF FREEDOM
- Freedom and responsibility go hand-in-hand.
- Even if you are free to do what you want, it’s not good to do bad things or waste time.
- One of the best things about freedom is that you can choose to do good things.
CJ & HIS STORY OF WISDOM
- Wisdom is different than knowledge in that it helps you to use your knowledge properly.
- Applying your knowledge to do good things and to help others is showing wisdom.
- Knowledge by itself can lead to destruction, so it must be guided by wisdom.
CJ & HIS STORY OF MERCY
CJ & HIS STORY OF MODERATION
CJ & HIS STORY OF COMMITMENT
CJ & HIS STORY OF TRUTH